Tuesday 5 March 2013

Ceramics at the Mill

Wow its almost a year since I last wrote a post I am being very tardy I do apologise. 
We do have a facebook page which is dedicated to Northern Potters-West region with our meeting and events on too.




But I am here to update the pages with events for the National Craft and Design Month so if you are a potter and would like to join us (you don't have to be a member) in a stand at Higherford Mill on the Friday 10th May to 12th in showing your work just email me at info@juliemiles.co.uk and I will send you a short application form. We are looking for up to 10 potters to attend sell, maybe do talks and workshops we are open to ideas. We have a history of successful events here at the mill and last year we launched Dan Bridge onto the world and he is now well on his way to being a very successful potter winning his stand at this years Potfest in the Park. So please get in touch for further detail and we can have a fab time promoting each other, contemporary pots and further spreading the word of ceramics and clay to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment